Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Foohy Gang Blog





Hi to the Girls of Foohy Gang ,

Welcome to your Blog Enjoy your Foohy Gang Blogging.

your Dad



What is a Foohy?

Well a Foohy is a cool eraser Head that is placed on top of pencil or pens to cretae a monkey head eraser, known as Foohy Pencil Petz Erasers.

You can make your pencil or pen unique! Fun and funky with three-dimensional erasers that are shaped like monkey heads. They fit on standard size pencils and erasable pens. And they'll erase cleanly, without streaks. They come in five assorted bright colors.

Learn more about the Foohy Gang and how they became later in future postings!


























2 comments:

  1. I love your website blog. It is so fun to read your story, Margarita. I can't wait to read the rest of Opera's. I will read your blog everyday to see what else you have added.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everybody! Everyone's totally helping Margarita and I sort this blog out.

    ReplyDelete