Sunday, March 8, 2009

FOOHY
Gang Blog

How FOOHY Gang Came to Be

It all started out on a day in February ’09. It was a rainy day, and Opera was drawing, well because it was indoor recess. She looked down at her FOOHY, Dr. Phil, and started to draw him. Soon she was drawing all of her FOOHYS. She soon finished and at the bottom and wrote in bold letters at the bottom FOOHY gang. Opera had ideas, and she decided that FOOHY gang would be a great success.



Pretty soon Opera asked Margarita if she wanted to make a website about FOOHYS. She said it would be awesome to make a website about FOOHYS. Margarita asked her dad if he would help her and her friend make a website. Her dad said he would love to help them make a website. Soon it was the time when she asked Opera to come to her house. So she came over. We went in to the office and there was Margarita’s dad. We started to make the website. It was awesome website and now here I am writing this message.
See more on our future postings! Bye.


One day in February Roeboe was half asleep and Margarita kicked him. He said, “Ouch!” and Margarita said, “Do you want to be part of the FOOHY GANG?” Roeboe said “Yeah, okay”. Then Opera, Margarita, and Roeboe started drawing FOOHY’s.


8 comments:

  1. How funny is this website,Im Margarita's neighber. Foohys are awesome!How can I join the Foohy gang?
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Margarita, your story is great and I look forward to reading the rest of Opera's. I will check your blog everyday to see what's new. Keep writing.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all of your guyses posts! Margarita and I love it when we have a few posts up our sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. foohy gang is starting to get crazy. if anybody wants to join, don't keep your hopes up (no offense) because there are already too many people. You guys can always help us though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you go to Montevideo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I play club penguin too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do go to Montevideo. What grade are you in? I'm in third grade.

    To supereagan2
    From Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  8. How it all started.....AAAAAHHHHHH.......

    ReplyDelete